Flowers, old wine bottles, recycling and chickens, this is the recipe that inspired Kelly to leave her corporate life in Sydney and open a florist studio that’s a little bit different, Floral Jungle.
Floral Jungle is about the joy of sending flowers without breaking the bank and with the bonus of our commitment to treading lightly on the planet.
Our concept is simple, bunches of flowers in two signature styles that change daily. Floral is for the colour lovers and Jungle is for the bold. Floral Jungle’s design style is sculptural, textural and proudly unique.
Each bunch is thoughtfully created to minimise our footprint. Here’s how we do it:
- We work with local growers to provide the freshest and best flowers every day
- Waste is reduced by not holding excess stock unsold flowers
- Your bunch arrives in a repurposed wine bottle vase, making your flowers completely plastic free
- We are dedicated to recycling with local businesses and community initiatives
- Absolutely everything in the Floral Jungle studio is either repurposed, reused or recycled
- Organic offcuts find their way back to the earth through composting and as tasty treats for backyard chickens.
Everyone needs flowers in their life and we are proud to provide Sydney with something a little bit different!